Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1st WORKING DAY

Today 26th May, is my ever 1st time working officially. well, its a training anyway xD. In a day, i felt myself was so numb and know nothing in office...hahaha. Of course there are funny incidents happened. At first, i got an introduction to every staffs of the company. However, i admit i cant remember all their names anyway....lolz. When i still worrying of how am i gonna do if i cant remember exactly what's their names, reality situations made me knew it...haha. i was being an assistant receptionist as most of the interns will do in their respected companies. i have to answer calls and pass the calls to them, i learn their names through that...and mistakes were did by me too =p. Very fortunately, my colleagues are nice to me...(maybe its 1st day >.<). i dun even know where is the button at the reception table to unlock the main door for people to come in....hahaha. Moreover, i even hung people's phone call while passing the call to my colleague because i pressed the wrong button when i wan to connect back the line and ask about where's the call from...lolz. But, i believes mistakes made me better ^^v (hope it wont be an excuses...lalala). yea, well....i am quite tiring now and wana have an sweet and nice rest for tomorrow's works....wish me all da best ya dude @@

1 comment:

DaRkNeSS sTaTIoN said...

oh...u starting wrk ler a?
happy wrking ya..