Wednesday, June 4, 2008

cRaZzy pArt of My cOmpaNy

sHittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this blogspot & the streamyx are really sucks!!!!
twice! twice i typed my blog and saved it,
it just gone like that.....
is the internet and keyboard so useful to us or just making us lazy and angry???!!!!
really exploded alrdy....after a whole day or tiring working in office (which i called this tired becoz i normally wont wake up so early and do so many works in a day >.<) anyway, in this post i just wish to share with my frens who wants to know more about my life during the internship and with my colleagues... Now, let's have a look on the pictures xD i want to thx especially to kok leong, tania, ravi, rovanica, lemen and jefree for caring of me in the office and all.....without they all, i think my interns life will be boring and dull....^^ besides, of coz i cannot left out my dear bf....he had taken care of me the whole nite and i want to thx him for all that he did...thank you so much my dear and i love u so much!! ^^

2 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

wowo, that is lovely companionship !

Ming said...

Haha, so enjoy .... ^^